Webinar Studios in Central London
Explore the Webinar Studio & Spaces
Stream & record facility in the heart of London.
We are very excited to share the news of our new studio in EC1. A full-service record and broadcast facility on the edge of the City of London
If you’re not sure what you need or need some advice please get in touch.
London City Studio
Webinar studio for panel style broadcasts with up to four guests. London City has a video wall, permanently installed audio, lighting and 4k camera systems. The studio was designed from the ground up to serve corporate communication clients that need a quick turnaround and/or live streaming.
Corporate Video Simplified
- Video wall and extensive 4k camera selection
- Gallery, LED lighting and soundproofed
- State-of-art lav & IEM mics and monitoring systems
- Live streaming to every platform and service
- Gigabit ethernet with bonded redundancy
- Remote contributor ‘ready’ including pre-production checks
- Basic furniture & editing is included in the hire cost
- Autocue, transcription, translation and catering are all available on request
- 10 minute walk from Old Street and Moorgate
- 15 Minute walk from Liverpool Street and Farringdon.
Top floor greenroom/alternative shooting area with exposed brick walls and glass partitions.
Boardroom style space with exposed brick and lots of natual light. This space can be used as a greenroom, meeting room or alternative shooting space for non-live recordings. Approximately 30m.
Get in touch
If you're planning a live stream and need a quote quickly then we'll need some information from you. Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We usually respond within 1 hour during UK office hours (9am to 6pm GMT) or occasionally a bit longer if we're busy.
Or you can call us on +44 (0)203 151 5870
* Where is the live stream taking place?
We work worldwide with remote contributors or you can book one of our studios.
* When is the live stream?
Usually, we’d need at least one week’s notice so we can adequately prepare for a live stream. However, certain times of the year are busier than others so don’t leave it too late!
* Do you have an AV company looking after any aspects of the production?
If you’re planning on using a hired venue for a webinar or live stream then sound (microphones & in-room PA) will sometimes be provided. However, if you’re planning using one of your own locations we’ll need to allow for sound technicians.
* What platform would you like live stream sent to (via social media or private/securely)?
We can distribute your stream to multiple social media platforms and your website simultaneously. If you’re planning an internal comms broadcast, webcast or webinar we'll make it secure for you.
If you have a contract with a webinar or virtual event platform we’re happy to plug our production in your account.